Tuesday, February 2, 2016

RTM Celebrates Christopher's Birthday

RTM Celebrates Christopher's Birthday


RTM Celebrates Christopher's Birthday:

All of us at Radio, TV & More wish Christopher a Very Happy 21st Birthday!!! Chris was finally able to by his firs beer. How’s it feel to be 21? I’ve no clue! I was sloshed when I was 14!… 13!… I think… maybe… I can’t remember! Cheers To You Buddy! Drinks are on me when next we meet! Christopher is RTM’s Concept Artist, Co-Founder, All Around Prankster, etc. A True Master at body noises and locker room humor. I’ll have a picture of Chris, right after this post. in the meantime, his pic is below…


“HOORAY for Christopher!” from RTM – Latino Voice Over Talent, Spanish Translation & Audio/Video Post-Production Services For The Hispanic Market!



RTM Celebrates Christophers Birthday - RTM - Latino Voice Over Talent Icon. Only At RTM – Latino Voice Over Talent, Spanish Translation & Hispanic Production Services!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd like to know your thoughts on this post. Please post your opinion.